After one week of sitting in a windowsill, receiving ample amounts of sunlight, our terrarium ecosystem has undergone change.
- Water: level remains the same at 605 ml
- Elodea: has not grown but looks healthier and more green than when first implanted, 17 cm
- Snails: 3, number has not increased, but are moving and still alive
- Daphnia: Cannot determine number, but still alive and moving
- String: the color is more yellow and has some particles attached to it
- Soil: looks dry on top but seems moist underneath
- Garden-bean golden wax improved: bean has sprouted about 2 1/2 cm from the soil. There is a bean at the end of the sprout.
- Johnny Jump ups: no sprouts
- Zinnia: no sprouts
- Other changes:
- condensation forming on top of terrarium and lower half above the water