Our plant has undergone much change after 4 weeks of sitting in a windowsill. Our ecosystem seems to be healthy and thriving.
- Water level: Remained the same at 605 ml. Water clarity seems more yellow and has more particles.
- Elodea: Bent over like it is falling. Still partially above water. Part of the plant seems to be breaking off. The Elodea is leaning towards the sun.
- Snails: 4 snails. All seem alive. The baby snail has grown.
- Daphnia: Still present. Number indeterminable. They appear to be larger.
- String: Appears to be more frayed.
- Soil: Moist and a lot more mold is present.
- Garden-bean Golden Wax Improved: We noticed that there is a leaf that broke off from our sprout and is now moldy. 1 bean is almost fully formed. we now have 3 leaves. The plant is growing towards the sun.
- Johnny Jump Ups and Zinnia: One more sprout is present. Not able to determine which seed it is.
- Other changes: Condensation level seems to be the same. Still present in both tiers. Condensations seems to be forming on the side that is not directly facing the sun.
|Here you can see our full terrarium thriving and well!|